HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
Our Adoption Process is Simple
1. Click on the "Our Dogs
" tab and choose the dog that you are interested in adopting.
2. Request an application by submitting a $15 non-refundable fee payable through Paypal
and note the dog you are interested in. Your application fee contributes in a small way to the very large vet bills incurred by Lulu’s Rescue when rescuing homeless dogs.
3. Once we receive payment we will forward the application to the email address of your Paypal account. If you would like us to use a different email address please specify the address.
4. Complete and return your application to Lulu's Rescue.
5. An adoption counselor will contact you by phone to discuss the contents of your application and answer any questions that you may have. Please alert your vet and personal references that we will be in touch with them during this process.
6. Lulu's Rescue will notify you via email with their decision and reserve the right to deny adoption without reason.
7. If you are approved to adopt with our rescue we will arrange a mutually acceptable time for you to meet your new family member. The contract must be completed and adoption fee paid before you take your dog home.
8. You will receive your dog's vet records within 7 business days. Please make an initial wellness appointment with your veterinarian within 2 weeks and bring along the records provided by the rescue as well as a fecal sample.
Submitting an application does not guarantee adoption of a specific dog. Our mission is to find the best possible home for each of our companion animals.
Lulu's Rescue is a small, dedicated group. We strive to process all applications in a timely and efficient manner.
Thank you for your desire to adopt and save a life!
PLEASE NOTE: Lulu's will not adopt out puppies under 9 weeks of age.